BRUSSELS, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Belgium's D'Ieteren is looking at making bolt-on acquisitions at its Belron car windscreen unit as part of its strategy to expand the operation geographically. "Are we going to continue making acquisitions? The answer is yes, will we continue to expand geographically," D'Ieteren's Chief Executive Jean-Pierre Bizet told Reuters during an interview at its headquarters in Brussels on Wednesday. Belron has been an increasingly significant growth driver for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-D'Ieteren eyeing bolt-on car windscreen buys" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642