ISTANBUL, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Dogus Otomotiv , which sells Volkswagen cars in Turkey, expects to boost revenue by 41 percent to 3 billion liras ($1.93 billion) in 2010 with the arrival of new models, Chief Executive Ali Bilaloglu said. The company expects to sell 80,000 vehicles this year and to raise this figure to 90,000 units in 2011 as the new Passat and Jetta models increase its passenger-car market share to more than 10 percent, Bilaloglu told Reuters in an interview in Istanbul on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Dogus Otomotiv 2010 sales to jump 41 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.