ISTANBUL, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Dogus Otomotiv , Turkish distributor of Volkswagen vehicles, expects the automotive market to shrink 60 percent in the first quarter, which may impact on Dogus to the same extent. Dogus Oto Chairman Aclan Acar also told Reuters in an interview that its joint trailer output facilities with Germany's Krone would begin mass production at the start of 2010. (Reporting by Tolgahan Ozkan)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Dogus Otomotiv sees Q1 market shrinking 60 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.