* Boosts production capacity to 90,000 cars by mid-2010 * Sees Egypt's car sales rising to 200,000 units in 2010 * Shares up 50 pct in 2010, company to pay 1 EG pound div By Sherine El Madany CAIRO, March 31 (Reuters) - Egyptian vehicle maker GB Auto , hammered by the global financial crisis last year, will ramp up production as the market steers toward a recovery in 2010, with car sales set to hit a record this year. The company, Egypt's biggest listed automobile assembler, will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Egypt's GB Auto moves to fast lane, boosts output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.