* Kleiner Perkins VC says Fisker production ramp-up in Feb * Sees consolidation in electric car sector in next 10 years By Poornima Gupta MENLO PARK, California, May 26 (Reuters) - Electric carmaker Fisker Automotive will build about 100 Karma plug-in hybrid cars this year through a supplier, with production ramping up next year, a major investor in the firm said on Wednesday. "These will be tested internally, crash tested and used for other testing purposes," said Ray Lane, managing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Fisker to build 100 test Karma cars in 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.