BEIJING, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Ford Motor is adding 100 dealers in China this year, mostly in smaller cities in inland provinces, its Asia chief said. The move, more aggressive than a previously announced scheme, will bring the number of Ford dealers in China to 340 by the end of the year, up from the original target of 310, Joe Hinrichs, president of Ford's Asia and Africa operations, told Reuters in a telephone interview. Hinrichs, also chairman and CEO for Ford's China operations, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Ford adds 100 China dealers, sales to hit record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642