* Ford increasing production as share rises-CEO * Ford CEO says liquidity solid, can finance turnaround * No update on Volvo sale - CEO Mulally By Bernie Woodall SAN FRANCISCO, June 25 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co is poised to take advantage of steadier auto sales and increasing U.S. market share by stepping up production, the automaker's chief executive said on Thursday. Ford Chief Executive Alan Mulally also said the automaker would use the $5.9 billion in federal loans it was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Ford increasing output as sales steady-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642