By Peter Blackburn RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil, June 28 (Reuters) - More Brazilian sugar mergers and acquisitions are expected when the dust settles after October's Brazilian presidential elections and investor uncertainty subsides, a Brazilian consultant said on Friday. "More M&As will happen in the sector as there are several elements that attract investment to Brazil," Luis Lopez, senior manager at KPMG Corporate Finance, told Reuters in a phone interview. Lopez, author of a report ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Further Brazil sugar M&As seen from 2003" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.