* 'Plenty of credit' for RV dealers but caution using it * New focus on retail sell-through * Towables, lower priced motor-homes doing best * Marine, powersport markets not rebounding as fast By James B. Kelleher CHICAGO, June 25 (Reuters) - A top executive with General Electric Co's commercial finance arm says that wholesale borrowing by U.S. dealers of recreational vehicles rebounded in the first half of 2010, a sign the industry may be on the mend after enduring a five-year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-GE finance exec says RV dealers upbeat but wary" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642