* VDW industry association head sees 30 pct growth this year * Manufacturing lead time for special machines up to 12 mths * Times over when customers dictated prices-VDW head * Suppliers of special electronics take 1 year for delivery By Marilyn Gerlach FRANKFURT, Feb 25 (Reuters) - German machine tools builders, a backbone of the country's capital goods sector, expect output to grow 30 percent this year but some lead times are increasing because of component bottlenecks. "During ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-German machine tool builders roar back from crisis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.