* Sponsorship budget off 60 pct from pre-bankruptcy levels * GM's 2010 sponsorship budget flat vs last year * GM spent up to $250 mln on sponsorships in 2008 - firm By Ben Klayman CHICAGO, March 24 (Reuters) - General Motors Co [GM.UL] slashed its sponsorship budget by 60 percent from pre-bankruptcy levels, and the days of multimillion-dollar rights deals may fade as the U.S. automaker looks to connect more effectively with consumers. "Pre-bankruptcy to post-bankruptcy in the area ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-GM has cut sponsorship budget by 60 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642