FRANKFURT, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Hannover Re expects more deals ahead after agreeing to reinsure life expectancy risks on nearly 3 billion pounds ($4.6 billion) of UK pension assets in a deal struck between Deutsche Bank and automaker BMW. "There is a pipeline of deals, though most of them are smaller than this one," Wolf Becke, Hannover Re executive board member and chief executive of Hannover Life Re, told Reuters in an interview. Earlier on Monday, Deutsche Bank announced that BMW's UK ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Hannover Re eyes big pipeline after Abbey-BMW deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642