* CEO: Eyes 20 pct of global midmarket infotainment market * Could return to yr-over-yr quarterly rev growth in Q3 By S. John Tilak BANGALORE, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Harman International Industries Inc is targeting $1 billion in revenue from the global midmarket for infotainment systems in five years, its CEO said. The company, whose brands include Harman Kardon, JBL, Mark Levinson and Infinity, has historically focused on the luxury market. However, with in-car infotainment systems, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Harman eyes $1 bln from midmarket infotainment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642