* Eyeing targets in China, India and Brazil - CEO * In advanced talks with potential customers for contracts * Margin expansion to continue * Gaining market share across three divisions By S. John Tilak BANGALORE, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Harman International Industries Inc is talking to potential acquisition targets in China, India and Brazil as the audio products company plans to spend up to $200 million in deals over the next 12 to 18 months, its chief executive said. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Harman in talks with acquisition targets - CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.