TOKYO, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co will have a tough time meeting its lowered profit forecasts for this year due to an increasingly severe sales environment that is forcing carmakers to scale back output, a top executive said on Friday. "The environment is becoming tougher by the day," Executive Vice President Koichi Kondo told Reuters in an interview. "Reaching (the annual profit forecasts) is going to be a Herculean task," he said, adding that the company will need to update the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Honda says meeting profit targets "Herculean task"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.