* Hyundai expected to climb global brand table - Interbrand * Korean firms have done well targeting Japanese rivals By Dan Sloan TOKYO, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor's global brand recognition is set to grow as Japanese rival Toyota Motor Corp deals with a expanding recall, the head of international consultancy Interbrand said on Thursday. "They seem to be a brand that's moving and shaking," Jez Frampton, Group CEO of Interbrand, told Reuters in an interview. "If they maintain ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW: Hyundai brand to rise as Toyota deals with recall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.