By Mark Potter LONDON, July 29 (Reuters) - Car dealer Inchcape expects analysts to raise their full-year profit forecasts after it beat first-half expectations, but remains cautious about the trading environment, its chief executive said on Wednesday. "Yes, we expect the consensus (full-year profit forecast) to rise," Andre Lacroix told Reuters in a telephone interview. "But we also remain very cautious. Confidence is still quite low, unemployment continues to increase and we have not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Inchcape lifts profit expectations; still cautious" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.