* Group markets have not got any worse, but no recovery yet * Says analysts may raise full-year profit forecasts * Shares up 9.2 percent By Mark Potter LONDON, June 24 (Reuters) - Britain's car scrappage scheme, which aims to revive demand for new vehicles by offering a discount to owners trading in old models, has made a promising start, car dealer Inchcape said. "When the scrappage scheme was introduced, we saw an increase in traffic," chief executive Andre Lacroix told Reuters ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Inchcape says UK car scrap scheme looks promising" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.