(For other news from Reuters Global Mining and Metals Summit, click on http://www.reuters.com/summit/GlobalMiningandMetals12) * Higher domestic demand to cut India's export availability * NMDC exports likely only to Japan in 2012/13 * NMDC targets 2012/13 output of 30 million tonnes * Eyeing overseas coal assets for domestic steel making By Ratnajyoti Dutta and Jo Winterbottom NEW DELHI, March 29 (Reuters) - India's iron ore shipments may plunge by as much as 57 percent in 2012/13 as a ban ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-India's 2012/13 iron ore exports may halve" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642