HANOVER, Germany, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Japanese truckmaker Isuzu Motors Ltd will struggle to hit its target of making a net profit of 85 billion yen ($801.8 million) in its current business year, President Susumu Hosoi told Reuters on Wednesday. "It will be difficult to achieve the net profit target but we will do everything possible to achieve it," he said in an interview at the IAA truck fair in Germany. He cited an expected downturn in all major truck markets. Isuzu's business year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Isuzu will struggle to hit profit target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.