* German exporters to benefit from weak euro * Germans to win market share from euro competitors * Clients holding nerve amid market rout By Chris Vellacott ZURICH, May 26 (Reuters) - Volatile markets and a falling euro means high quality German companies look attractive as they are set for a boost in export competitiveness, Julius Baer's head of research told Reuters in an interview. In addition to becoming more internationally competitive because of a cheap euro, German companies ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Julius Baer head of research tips German exporters" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642