* Restructuring "is done" * Global economy steady but slow * Sees more M&A opportunity but sellers may hold out By Nick Zieminski NEW YORK, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Kennametal Inc 's deep cost cuts are finished unless there is renewed weakness in the industrial economy, the tool maker's Chief Executive Carlos Cardoso said on Wednesday. "The restructuring as we define it is done," Cardoso said. "Going forward, if the economy takes a long time to recover, we'll need to take another ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Kennametal's restructuring is 'done'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.