(Adds details, quotes and background) By Aniruddha Basu MUMBAI, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Diversified Kesoram Industries Ltd is postponing launch of two tyre unit operations in Uttaranchal state due to easing demand, but is expanding capacity in its cement unit in southern India, a senior official said. The Kolkata-based firm will start operations in its radial and motorcycle tyre units in the northern Indian state early next year from its planned launch in July 2009, director S.K. Parik told ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Kesoram Ind delays launch of tyre units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.