ISTANBUL, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Turkish conglomerate Koc Holding expects to achieve a smooth transition through the global financial crisis after a strong first half, chief executive Bulent Bulgurlu told Reuters on Friday. In an interview he said the company was seeking alternative markets due to a lessening of demand domestically and in export markets. (Reporting by Ercan Ersoy)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Koc Holding sees smooth transition through crisis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.