* KA says car industry in positive trend, visibility low * Utilisation on the rise at Hvittingfoss factory By Richard Solem KONGSBERG, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Kongsberg Automotive said on Wednesday the global car industry was emerging from crisis, but the Norwegian car part maker's outlook remained clouded by doubts over the strength of the recovery. "There are signs the industry is coming back up at its feet," Kongsberg Automotive (KA) Chief Executive Olav Volldal told Reuters on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Kongsberg Automotive sees industry on the mend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.