*LED demand to rise despite weak economy *LEDs gaining traction with businesses eager to cut costs *LED project paybacks range from 1 to 4 years By Nichola Groom LOS ANGELES, March 31 (Reuters) - Demand for super-efficient LED lighting will increase in the next year despite a sluggish global economy that has slashed corporate spending plans, the chief executive of lighting maker Cree Inc said on Tuesday. Boasting lower power consumption and longer life than market-dominant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-LED lighting shines despite economy-Cree CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.