* Comfortable with raised full-year profit forecasts * Eyeing deals for car parts unit, keen to add BMW franchise By Mark Potter LONDON, Oct 29 (Reuters) - British car dealer Lookers has not received a takeover bid and is looking for deals itself to boost its car parts business and add the BMW franchise, its chief executive told Reuters on Friday. "We have had no offer into the board whatsoever," Peter Jones said in a telephone interview, when asked about recent media speculation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Lookers says has not received takeover bid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.