* Aims to produce 1.5 mln tonnes of hot-rolled steel * IPO plans delayed by stock market downturn * Exports hit but Moroccan steel demand still growing By Tom Pfeiffer AHL LOUGHLAM, Morocco, Dec 30 (Reuters) - Maghreb Steel, Morocco's only producer of flat steel, aims to more than triple its sales in the next four years and expects to list on the Casablanca stock market in 2012, the company's chairman said. Maghreb Steel -- the biggest producer of flat steel products in the Maghreb ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Maghreb Steel sees strong sales growth, 2012 IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.