By Yantoultra Ngui KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Supermax Corp Bhd , the world's second largest rubber gloves maker by volume, aims to grow its revenue and net profit by 20 percent this year, helped by an expansion in capacity and a pick-up in demand, its co-founder said. The Malaysian company, which ranks behind Top Glove Corp Bhd , is also set to take advantage of falling raw material prices to improve profit margins, Executive Chairman and Group Managing Director Stanley Thai told ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Malaysia's Supermax aims 20 pct earnings growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642