HIROSHIMA, Japan, Feb 24 (Reuters) - The president of Mazda Motor Corp , Japan's fifth-largest auto maker, said on Monday he expected profits for the business year to end-March to come in around the levels forecast in November. The auto maker, one-third owned by Ford Motor Co , is projecting a net profit of 26.5 billion yen ($223 million) and operating profit of 50 billion yen for the year to March 31, representing double-digit growth from the previous year. "We expect to come in about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Mazda sees 02/03 profits at Nov forecast levels" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642