* Interim div likely lower yr-on-yr, may not be paid -CEO * Open to acquisition opportunities -CEO * Says M&A opportunities may exist in Asia, medical sector By Anne Jolis BRUSSELS, April 30 (Reuters) - Belgian semiconductor firm Melexis will probably lower its interim dividend from last year, or may not pay it at all, its chief said on Thursday, after the firm posted weak first-quarter results last week. [ID:LM256395]. Rudi De Winter, chief executive of the transport sector ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Melexis CEO says lower dividend likely" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.