By Philip Blenkinsop TESSENDERLO, Belgium, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Belgian specialist semiconductor maker Melexis may achieve sales growth of up to 2 percent this year due to the euro's fall against the dollar, its chief financial officer said on Wednesday. The rising euro had a negative impact of some 5 to 6 percent on sales in the first half and led the company in July to cut its outlook to zero growth from a previous forecast of 5 percent. The July guidance was based on a euro rate of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Melexis eyes slight 2008 sales growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.