* Industry group says Mexico offers way out of strong euro * Business outlook bright for next few years - CAMEXA By Dave Graham MEXICO CITY, March 25 (Reuters) - Mexico's aeronautics sector holds bright growth potential for German industry, sections of which are working at "full tilt" in Latin America's second-biggest economy, a leading business association said. Johannes Hauser, managing director of the German-Mexican chamber of commerce (CAMEXA), said German manufacturers saw good ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Mexico holds high-flying prospects for German firms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.