WASHINGTON, July 31 (Reuters) - The 'cash for clunkers' car rebate program has not expired, a senior White House advisor said, and promised an update later on Friday, urging people who were mulling buying a new car to go out and spend. "We anticipate later today having more information on this," Council of Economic Advisers Chairwoman Christina Romer told Reuters Television in an interview. "If you wanted to buy a car this weekend, go do it. The program is still there. It has not been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-More 'cash for clunkers' info later Friday -Romer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642