* Morocco forecasting 20 pct rise in FDI for 2011 * FDI for 2010 even with last year's 3 bln euros * Fertilizer sector to contribute 30-40 pct to FDI By Daniel Bases NEW YORK, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Foreign direct investment in Morocco for this year will likely match the 3 billion euros that were attracted in 2009, the kingdom's top trade official said on Wednesday. Big investments in the fertilizer industry and a Renault car manufacturing plant coming online next year will contribute ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Morocco sees FDI of 3 bln euros in 2010, up in 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.