* Zero import tariffs on EU-origin cars from 2012 * Asian carmakers' market share will slump -lobby chief * No plans for Asian car plants in Morocco soon By Lamine Ghanmi CASABLANCA, May 19 (Reuters) - Asian carmakers will suffer a dramatic loss of market share in Morocco from 2012 when European rivals will benefit from zero import tariffs, a lobby for local importers of non-European cars said. The GIVET trade lobby says Asian carmakers have more than 40 percent of the Moroccan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Morocco tarrifs to hit Asian car imports - lobby" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642