By Alan Baldwin BUDAPEST, July 30 (Reuters) - Renault will wait to decide Russian rookie Vitaly Petrov's Formula One fate, team principal Eric Boullier said on Friday. The Frenchman also dismissed speculation about his team's finances, telling Reuters that they had important new sponsors in the pipeline and the funding they needed to develop next year's car while improving the current one. Petrov's future has been the subject of much speculation, with the 25-year-old struggling to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Motor racing-Renault will wait to decide Petrov's fate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.