By Alan Baldwin LONDON, April 30 (Reuters) - World sportscar promoter Stephane Ratel does not mind settling for second best and he is not afraid to admit it. The confession, in a sport where second usually means best of the losers, is no reflection on the potential of the French entrepreneur's newly launched FIA GT1 world championship, however. Rather, it is his way of recognising that Formula One is top of the tree and other series must accept a secondary role. "We want to be the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Motor racing-Sportscar supremo aims for second place" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642