* Forecast 14 pct growth in pretax profit for 2011 - CEO * Eyes bolt-on acquisitions in insurance, mobile business By Juhi Arora BANGALORE, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Nationwide Accident Repair Services Plc expects a 14 percent rise in fiscal 2011 profit as it plans to grow through bolt-on acquisitions, its chief executive said. The automotive crash repair company, which also provides accident administration services to the UK insurance industry, said it would target businesses with turnover ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Nationwide Accident sees FY11 profit up on buys" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.