* Global rubber output to rise nearly 5 pct in 2011 -economist * Damage to yield potential seen from overexploitation of trees * Rubber output seen at 9.7m T in 2011 -ANRPC By Lewa Pardomuan SINGAPORE, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Global natural rubber output will rise nearly 5 percent in 2011, a senior economist of the ANRPC grouping of rubber-producing nations said on Monday, lower than 8 percent targeted by their governments, as record prices take their toll on yield. "Farmers have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Natural rubber output seen up 4.8 pct -ANRPC economist" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642