* Global sales seen at $20 bln in two years, up 43 pct * China to account for $2-3 bln in revenue in 3-5 yrs * Says close to reaching JV deal in China BEIJING, April 27 (Reuters) - Navistar International Corp , the biggest U.S. truck maker, expects its revenue to grow by nearly half to $20 billion in two years, fueled by strong growth in China's booming vehicle market, its top executive said on Tuesday. "We are about $14 billion today and in two more years, we'll be $20 billion as a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Navistar aims to lift sales by nearly half in 2 years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.