* Green cities offer huge demand potential * Focus on environmental issues By Karen Norton LONDON, March 30 (Reuters) - The potential uses for aluminium in innovative green products is key to its future demand, the International Aluminium Institute (IAI) said on Wednesday. "It's not just a case of replacing one material with another, it's more about the potential for innovation," Ron Knapp, secretary general of the IAI told Reuters. The IAI represents around three-quarters of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-New green uses key to aluminium's future-IAI" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642