* Co sees most interest from Chinese customers * Expects 2009 sales to total 150 MW * Solar unit revenue expected down for 2009, flat in 2010 ANAHEIM, California, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Technology group Oerlikon's solar unit aims to sell half of the thin film solar manufacturing equipment on the market by 2011, an executive told Reuters in an interview on Thursday. The company currently has about 35 to 40 percent of its target market and is seeing an uptick in demand, in particular from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Oerlikon targets half of thin film equipment-exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642