By Ben Deighton LONDON, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Bus manufacturer Optare Plc expects to reach profitability at the end of this year and book 2009 as its first full year of profits, according to Chief Executive Andrew Brian. "We have an extremely strong order book and we anticipate moving to profitability through the back end of 2008. Much of what we are doing in terms of restructuring is setting the scene for a positive performance for 2009; we're getting the pain out of the way now," he told ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Optare CEO sees profitability by next year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642