By Sinead Carew NEW YORK, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Satellite communications company PanAmSat Corp. is now weighing either a joint venture with Eutelsat or alternative acquisitions following its pullback from bidding for the European satellite operator, PanAmSat's chief executive said. PanAmSat CEO Joe Wright told Reuters in an interview this week that he is keeping an eye on other ways of growing, including acquisitions, partnerships or technologies that would push PanAmSat into new growth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-PanAmSat weighs options after Eutelsat pullback" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.