* Commercial fuel cell car market lags without regulation * Fuel cell demand for forklifts, power storage back-up By Nina Chestney LONDON, April 28 (Reuters) - Government regulation is needed to force cleaner car uptake as fuel cell demand is being driven by niche commercial markets rather than the automotive industry, chemical and metals firm Johnson Matthey said. "Hydrogen fuel cells are still developmental for the colossal markets but there is commercial market today for forklift ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Regulation vital for fuel-cell boom-developer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642