* Japan not affecting production -commercial vehicle head * 2011 commercial vehicle sales doing better than the market By Helen Massy-Beresford PARIS, March 30 (Reuters) - French auto maker Renault sees its commercial vehicle sales outperforming the market in 2011, commercial vehicle unit director Jean-Christophe Kugler told Reuters in an interview on Wednesday. Commercial vehicle sales suffered a drastic fall during the crisis as businesses slashed spending and put off renewing their ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Renault confident on 2011 commercial vehicle sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.