*Sees sharp cut in demand, may cut production *Expects productivity to rise by 10 pct this year By Christiaan Hetzner and Arno Schuetze HANOVER, Germany, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Volvo unit Renault Trucks expects to see a sharp drop in sales in the European market during 2009 and may respond with further cuts in production, its head Stefan Chmielewski said on Wednesday. However, in an interview with Reuters, he said he was not seriously concerned by the prospects of a weaker European ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Renault Trucks sees sharp European market drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.