* CEO says outlook for beverage cans has improved this year * CEO says will convert some facilities to speciality cans By Victoria Bryan LONDON, July 28 (Reuters) - The new chief executive of Rexam is expecting the world's largest maker of drinks cans to post record profit this year, helped by cost-cuts and the growing popularity of energy drinks and iced tea. "In North America, our speciality can sales saw a 22 percent increase in volumes driven by growth in beer and iced teas," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Rexam CEO sees record profit for drinks can maker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.