Feb 27 (Reuters) - Ricardo Plc , an engineering and automotive consultancy group, expects job cuts at its UK engineering division and its German manufacturing segment, according to its Chief Executive. Chief Executive Dave Shemmans said the company was restructuring its German operations and cutting jobs in the UK, but emphasised that they were recruting in the other parts of the business. "It is the nature of consultants that we are often losing jobs and often recruiting," Shemmans told ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"INTERVIEW-Ricardo CEO sees job cuts in UK, Germany" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.